- 0.5" Aluminum Static Tube Only with Circular Foam
- 2 Aluminum Static Pressure Tube Assemblies - 6” Long
- 6" Aluminum Probe and Circular Foam
- 6" Aluminum Probe w/ Tubing and Surge Damper
- Display - Setpoint and Override
- Display Only
- No Display
- Override Only
- Rough Service CO Sensor
- Rough Service CO Sensor with 10K-2 Thermistor Temp and %RH
- Rough Service CO Sensor with 10K-3 Thermistor Temp and %RH
- Rough Service CO Sensor with 20K Thermistor Temp and %RH
- Rough Service CO Sensor with BACnet Output
- Rough Service CO Sensor with Temp - %RH and BACnet Output
- Setpoint Only
- Temperature Only
- Temperature with Override
- Temperature with Setpoint
- Temperature with Setpoint and Override
- Zero Depth Aluminum Unit (no probe) with Circular Foam
- 10K Output
- 12VDC Output
- 24VDC Output
- 30K Output
- 4-Step Sequence Module
- 4-Step Sequence Module (Rotational with Alarm)
- 4-Step Sequence Module (Rotational)
- 4-Step Sequence Module (with Alarm)
- COMBLK with 4 Independent Circuits
- COMBLK2 with 2 Independent Circuits
- RBP4 with 4 Rows
- RBP8 with 8 Rows
- RBPCX - Left Side Repeater Backplane Extender
- RBPCX2 - Right Side Repeater Backplane Extender
- TB18 (straight through connection for 9 pairs of wires)
- TB18C (all odd numbered terminals common)
- TB18C2 (all odd numbered terminals common and all even numbered terminals common)
- All Six Blü-Test Probes with a Carrying Case
- Blü-Test Low Range Pressure - -1 to 1” WC (-250 to 250 Pascals)
- Blü-Test Piercing Temp Probe - 4” length - 1/8” dia
- Blü-Test Standard Range Pressure - -5 to 5” WC (-1 - 250 to 1 - 250 Pascals)
- Blü-Test Temp Probe - 6” length - 1/4” dia
- Blü-Test Temp Probe - 9.5” length - 1/4” dia
- Blü-Test Temp/Humidity Probe - 8” length - 3/8” dia
More About BAPI SENSORS
Building Automation Products, Inc. (BAPI) is an industry-leading American sensor manufacturer for HVAC/R that has set a standard for accuracy and reliability in the field. Its headquarters are located in Gays Mills, Wisconsin, USA and it has two additional locations in Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom, and Munster, Germany, that provide sales and distribution support for Europe. Its products are tested at multiple stages, with precision instruments traceable to NIST standards and computer-aided production stations.
BAPI is also CE-certified and RoHS-compliant, providing customers with quality, accuracy, and reliability while adhering to environment-friendly manufacturing practices. Moreover, all their products come with a 100% Compatibility Guarantee, wherein they also pay for labor if the product fails to meet their specified requirements. BAPI continues to be a top choice in the HVAC/R industry by providing superior sensors and exceptional customer service.
Outside, room, and duct temperature sensors are essential for any building automation system. Temperature sensors can detect and control heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to maintain the desired temperature levels throughout a building or facility.
Midwest Supply store offers a wide range of BAPI's temperature sensors, fitting for commercial and residential building automation systems. They come in numerous varieties such as air-intake sensors, duct temperature sensors, wall-mount sensors, ceiling-mount temperature sensors, and other specialty types of BAPI sensor products.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSORS
Relative humidity sensors are widely used in industrial and commercial applications. The humidity sensor measures the amount of water vapor in the air, which can help control temperature and reduce energy consumption. In addition, they are used to monitor areas such as clean rooms, libraries, computer rooms, warehouses, and even offices.
Midwest Supply's stock has plenty of BAPI humidity sensor lines for your application needs. The BAPI-Stat series of humidity sensors are built to measure the amount of moisture in the air. This can include relative humidity (RH), dew point, absolute humidity, and enthalpy.
Pressure sensors are one of the most common building automation products on the market. They come in many sizes and shapes, all built to measure pressure accurately in a variety of applications. Pressure sensors monitor a system's temperature, flow, or pressure. When these sensors detect changes in pressure levels, they can activate alarms or other systems to alert operators to take action.
Midwest supply offers a range of BAPI pressure sensor product lines to meet the needs of almost any application. We offer product options with single, dual, or multiple sensors in various ranges to suit your specific needs. Our BAPI pressure sensors are designed to be highly reliable and durable so they can stand up to harsh environments and keep working for long periods of time.
SHOP AT MIDWEST SUPPLY FOR BAPI BUILDING AUTOMATION PRODUCTS
Whether you're looking for duct temperature, differential pressure, humidity, room temperature, or any other kind of sensor from the BAPI manufacturer, the Midwest Supply store has you covered. We have a large selection of specialty and custom building automation products in stock.
Midwest Supply also offers competitive prices on all our BAPI products. So, if you're looking for the best quality sensor for your home or office, Midwest Supply is the perfect place to find it. Browse our catalog and place your order today!